It’s back! After skipping last year due to COVID-19, we are bringing back our neighborhood yard sale this year 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗗-𝟭𝟵 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲.
For those of you who are new or have not participated in the past, here is how it works:
- Let EPNA know that you want to participate by email (EdgewoodParkAssociation@gmail.com) and include your address!
- EPNA adds your address to the map of sellers; this map is provided at the gazebo an hour before the sale begins.
- EPNA provides one red balloon for each residence; you pick this up at the gazebo one hour before the sale begins. EPNA cannot deliver these balloons. You place the helium-filled red balloon on your property to identify you as a seller.
- Friends and family members who live in other neighborhoods are welcome to join the sale in your yard.·
- EPNA is not responsible for purchase agreements between sellers and buyers
- Additionally this year, 𝗘𝗣𝗡𝗔 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗗-𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆.
The date would be Saturday, May 1, beginning at 8 a.m. and ending whenever you want to stop your sale. The rain date is Saturday, May 8 – same time.
We are looking forward to having a safe and fun neighborhood event! Please remember to email EdgewoodParkAssociation@gmail.com with your address if you intend to participate!
Current households participating: